22-25 September 2022
At Guadalajara, Mexico
The FIMS World Congress 2022 will take place from Thursday, September 22nd to Sunday, September 25th 2022, in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
This 37th Congress will be an important opportunity to enhance knowledge sharing, at the highest level, among experts in Sports Medicine and Applied Sports Science. The 37th Congress also reflects, par excellence, an ideal space to attain a high exposure to key actors in the field of medicine and sports.
The Congress will address current issues of global interest, among which are:
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Nutrition
- Biochemistry and Physiology in Sports
- Doping, Anti-Doping, Fairness, and Integrity
- Doping and Anti-Doping
- Genetics and Molecular Biology in Sports
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation in Sports
- Use of Technology for Injury Prevention in Sports
- Injuries Resulting from Sports Practice
- Exercise as Medicine
- Exercise in Extreme Environments
- Exercise in Different Populations(e.g.,female athletes)
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in Health and Disease
- Preparticipation Screening and Sudden Death
In addition, there will be pre-Congress Courses and Specialized Workshops with certification.
For more information: